“Suncoast In-depth” is a mid-week (Thurs. eve. 6:30-8ish) opportunity to engage in meaningful discussion around topics and questions that challenge old paradigms and inspire new growth.
Below are some topics we’ve discussed:
- Steps Along the Way – A series of discussions about living spiritually with purpose and intentionality.
- What is the Bible? – Understanding the literary forms and contexts in which the Bible was written to improve our ability to interpret it appropriately.
- The Hero’s Journey – A look at the psychological value of the Bible’s stories to help us live as the heroes of our own story.
- Advanced Views of God – Conversations about the relationship between good beliefs and good thinking.
- Disputable Matters – An honest analysis of key doctrinal disputes that divide Christianity.